Monday, January 24, 2011

Van Der Sar Will Say No To Fergie...!!

Thanx a lot VDS...n enjoy ur retirement!!

EDWIN VAN DER SAR will snub Alex Ferguson's offer to be Manchester United's keeping coach.

Veteran Van der Sar, 40, has confided to his team-mates he will hang up his gloves at the end of this season.
Fergie has offered him a coaching role but the Dutch star says he wants a well-earned break.
He said: "I will hopefully not start coaching too quickly.
"I will try to have 18 months or two years for myself - and I've a family to do nice things with too.
"I think about 80 per cent of players who played in football are saying that."
But Van der Sar has revealed his biggest mistake was not signing for United back in 2001.
Fulham offered a more lucrative deal than the Red Devils when his deal with Juventus ran out.
He confessed: "One of the biggest regrets from both sides - United's and mine - is that we didn't come together earlier."

-courtesy of thesun.co.uk
Aku rasa aku paham kalau VDS nak tolak tawaran Sir Alex utk jadi coach goalkeeper!! Yerla..umoq dia dah 40 lebih and stil main at top level..kalau dikira-kira balik dah berapa belas tahun dia dedikasikan diri dia utk bola sepak!! I think its the right time for him to pamper himself after this season and spend some quality time with his family..dont u think so?? Anyway VDS..for me u are one of Man Utd goalkeeping legend setaraf dgn Schmeichel and wat ever u do next in the near future..I wish u all the best good luck!! GGMU...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails