Monday, November 22, 2010

Neville on the Brink..!!

Gonna miss u man...!! :p
Manchester United captain Gary Neville accepts he faces a battle to get back into Sir Alex Ferguson's first team.
The Mirror says a United fan was drinking in a local bar and was surprised to see Neville having a pint the night before an Old Trafford game.
When she asked if that was OK with Sir Alex, Neville replied: “I’m not playing.”
And when she asked why, he said: “Not been picked. I was all right ten years ago but I’m rubbish now.”

-from tribalfootball.com
Kesian Gary..nampak kecewa sangat!! To Gary..all I can say is dont give up and do your best in the training!! I watch your games since the ninetees and i believe u still give something to the club and I hope u can last like Giggsy n' Scholesy!! But if SAF think that your time is over please dont be upset..be proud to what u have did to the club and please give your SPECIAL advise to our young lads especially Rafael who I think the right person to replace you at the right back position!! GGMU and you always have a special place in Man Utd fan's heart..do you agree guyz??!!

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails