Saturday, September 18, 2010

What Should I Do.. ???!!!

Salam everybody!! For the past two weeks i saw alot of visitors from outside Malaysia viewing my blog..they probably my fellow friends from starting11 forum which I actively involved!! Now i'm having second thought whether i should stick with my current version (Malay languange) or should I change it to English languange??!! There are pros and conts if i do this but i think it will benefit me more if I change it to English.. more viewers,more comments and probably more incomes..hehehehe :p!! OR should I stay as it is and make it unique like other Malay blogs in Malaysia??!! BUT I still want to know what u guyz think..what should I do with my blog!! So please..please..please vote/participate in a small poll on the right side bar and leave comments if u wish to..thanx a lot!! I will leave this poll open until the end of October and thanks again..

2 comments:

  1. yupzz...u should change in eglish language..kalau ingin All peminat MU berparticipate..

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanx anonymous..i guess u already place ur vote,rite?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails